Free Rules

I've put a new box on the top right of the page. It's a "Downloads" box, with a link to some files I have saved to a shared drive..

I've put up two sets at first, - the ECW set "Victory Without Squares", and my square based Divisional Level Russian Civil War set "Red Army, White Guards".

It's my intention to  post up SNTK, & Return to the River Don and some others in due course, but they're being modified.

It would help if regular readers could tell me whether they can access the files and if the formats are usable.



Comments

  1. I downloaded the ECW rules (four page PDF) just fine.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I posted the text of those to a blog a while ago, but this looks like a betyter way of doing it.

      Delete
  2. Definitely a betyter way of doing it, I went for the ECW as well, worked fine no problems, pdf siting on my desk top. Using Safari on a Mac.

    Thanks for sharing.

    All the best

    Airhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downloaded the ECW rules with no difficulty.
    Thanks for making them available like this.
    Arthur

    ReplyDelete
  4. In which case more to follow, - eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I expect you to be using them at the earliest opportunity.

      Delete
  6. Played in a Return to the River Don game recently. Might use the rules myself, but noticed it is not available for download.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment